Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Thing 7- Online Image Generators

As you can see from my sidebar, I have been having fun with this Thing, and I'm not done yet. Little did I realize before all that is readily and freely available out in cyberspace! Wow! It's just Fantastic! These tools are so simple to use, but they could also be time wasters if I'm not careful--trying out all kinds of things. Well, now I can use the excuse that it is an assignment and I really must do my classwork! So far, I have tried Big Huge Labs-See the puzzle picture from Thing 6; ImageChef-See my valentine sweet on the sidebar.; and ToonDoo which is in this post. (I am disappointed that the cartoon doesn't just appear here instead of going to the link.)

\Superhero Librarian\

1 comment:

  1. Hello there,

    If you're interested in creating comics online, we invite you to check out Pixton.com. You can design every aspect of your character, and move it into any pose you want. All you have to do is click-and-drag to change or reposition any part of it - the creative and artistic possibilities are endless!

    Share with others, post to blog with our widget or remix comics to add your own twist. Read comics in over 40 languages, with our automatic translation by Google. Our language filtering system helps make Pixton fun for everyone!

    We welcome you to try it and tell us what you think. Sign-up is free!

    thanks,
    
Clive
    
Creator of Pixton.com

    ReplyDelete