Monday, March 9, 2009

Thing 10- Tagging & del.icio.us

I put some tags into place so that I could easily find the blogs having to do with images. I added tags to Things 5, 6a, b, and 7. I set up a del.icio.us account and imported some of my Internet favorites into it. I really don't think I can see an immediate importance for this account until I have the opportunity to use it more. Now, when I find a site I want to access from any computer, I will have to add it to my del.icio.us account. I like the feature that you can view all the accounts; it may save a little Google time. I also tried one of the challenges to set up Pagekeeper, but it has not shown up in my email account to continue with that as yet. I also emailed that URL to my husband who is a middle school teacher; I was sure he would love that sample page with the math helps. Well, I'm behind in 23 Things since life happened, but I am going to catch up soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment