Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Podcast thing 17 Revisited

Well, I finally was approved for podcast.com - got to be careful of those librarians - do a complete background check! At home, I had to download Quicktime to be able to use podcast, but after that it came in loud and clear. It reminded me of listening to a radio talk show. I have tried searching for library related items. At home, I tried a storytelling pod, but they spent too much time talking before the story that it completely lost my interest. At work, I listened to an interview of an award-winning librarian whose library catered to a very diverse population that spoke 90 different languages. That was interesting. I tried a couple of others, but they didn't work, so I don't know if my work blocked it (this is professional development if you are checking) or if those pods just aren't working. I still don't think podcasting is for me in my present circumstances, but I did try - again.

No comments:

Post a Comment