Thursday, April 2, 2009

Thing 17- Podcasts

The name "podcast" reminds me of a Sci-Fi flic, Invasion of the body snatchers or something like that. I have listened to what I assume are podcasts when I listen to the news channels over the Internet. I did try to use the podcast sites you have listed, but only one let me listen to a sample without joining. I tried to join podcast.com, but it must take forever for them to email me to confirm and I just don't have the time. I will try to add a link to one of their pods, but I'm not sure how to do it. http://feeds.feedburner.com/LibrarySurvivalGuide We'll see if it works after I publish this post. I wasn't able to listen to it yet--you have to be a member! But, the title sounds good. I guess a podcast might be "cool," but I just can't think of a way I would use one in my library.

No comments:

Post a Comment